- In the absence of specific stipulations, purchases made at CRISAN 2005 S.L, whether on the web, via email, in the showrooms, etc. … and all legal relationships related to them, will be governed exclusively by these General Conditions. The customer must fully adhere to all of these terms and conditions once the purchase order has been made.
- A client’s confirmation of an estimate by email constitutes an electronic signature that, between the parties involved, has the same value as a handwritten signature.
- Upon confirmation of the order, it will be assumed that the customer is in full acceptance of all of these Terms and Conditions.
2. OUR DATA
In compliance with the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification data of the company are presented below:
CRISAN 2005, S.L. Company registered with NIF B12677951 and located in Polígono La Magdalena, S / N, Nave 9, 12004 CASTELLÓN DE LA PLANA (Castellón) Spain registered in the Mercantile Registry of Castellón. Volume 1276, Book 839, Folio 138, Section 8, Sheet: CS 24006, Inscription 1.
- Web: https://crisanterracotta.com
- Electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/plaquetasdecorativas
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/crisan_terracotta
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/56mehzidzivlfj
3. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By using this website and placing orders through it, you agree to:
- Make use of this website only for legally valid inquiries or orders.
- Do not place any false or fraudulent order. If it could reasonably be considered that such an order has been made, we will be authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
4. TRANSMISSION OF RISK AND PROPERTY
The risks of the products will be your responsibility from the moment of delivery. You will acquire ownership of the products when we receive full payment of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
CRISAN 2005 S.L files, plans, designs, videos, models and documents delivered or sent by CRISAN 2005 S.L remain the property of said company: they will not be disclosed by the customer to third parties for any reason. Reproduction, imitation or copying, regardless of method, are prohibited under penalty of imprisonment.
You acknowledge and consent that all copyright, trademark and other industrial and intellectual property rights over the materials or content that are provided as part of the website correspond to us at all times or to those who granted us a license for their use. You may make use of such material only in the manner expressly authorized by us or those who licensed us for its use. This will not prevent you from using this website to the extent necessary to copy information about your order or Contact information.
6. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
The applicable regulations require that part of the information or communications we send to you be in writing. By using this website, you agree that most of such communications with us are electronic. We will contact you by email or provide information by posting notices on this website. For contractual purposes, you agree to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledge that any contract, notification, information and other communications that we send to you electronically comply with the legal requirements of being in writing. This condition will not affect your rights recognized by law.
7. ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The contract is binding for both you and us, as well as for our respective successors, assigns and assignees. You may not transfer, assign, encumber or otherwise transfer a contract or any of the rights or obligations arising therefrom, without obtaining our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, encumber, subcontract or otherwise transfer a contract or any of the rights or obligations derived from it, at any time during its term. For the avoidance of doubt, such transmissions, assignments, encumbrances or other transfers will not affect the rights that, as the case may be, you, as a consumer, have recognized by law or void, reduce or otherwise limit the guarantees, both express and implied. , that we could have granted him.
8. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable for any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations assumed, when it is due to events that are beyond our reasonable control (“Force Majeure”). The causes of force majeure will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and among others, the following: a. Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action. b. Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, threat or terrorist attack, war (declared or not) or threat or war preparations. c. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster. d. Impossibility of using trains, ships, airplanes, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private. and. Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems. F. Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority. It will be understood that the obligations will be suspended during the period in which the Cause of Force Majeure continues, and we will have an extension in the period to fulfill those obligations for a period of time equal to the duration of the Cause of Force Majeure. We will use all reasonable means to end the Force Majeure Cause or to find a solution that allows us to fulfill our obligations despite the Force Majeure.
9. RIGHT TO MODIFY THE CONDITIONS
We have the right to revise and modify these Conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions in force at the time you use this website or make each order, unless by law or decision of government agencies we must make retroactive changes to these policies, Conditions or Privacy Statement, in in which case, the possible changes will also affect the orders that you had previously made.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The use of our website and contracts for the purchase of products through said website will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute that arises or is related to the use of the website or to such contracts will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals. If you are hiring as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights recognized as such by current legislation.
11. COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
Your comments and suggestions will be welcomed. Please send us such comments and suggestions, as well as any questions, complaints or claims, through our email address: email@example.com